Setup FedEx Shipping Method in Magento
This is a simple guide on how I setup FedEx shipping on Magento 1.9.
Developer API Credentials¶
- Log into the FedEx Web Services
- Click on Develop and Test and then Get your test key then fill out the and accept the . An email containing the test user account information will be emailed to the accounts registered email address.
- When the test connection has succeeded, go ahead and click on Move to production and then click Get production key to obtain the required account information.
Setup FedEx API Connection¶
- Log into the Magento admin interface, https://magento.example.com/admin
- Go to and click on Shipping Methods.
- Click FedEx to expand the settings panel.
- Enabled for Checkout: Yes
- Title: Federal Express
- Account ID: ••••••
- Meter Number: ••••••
- Key: ••••••
- Password: ••••••
- Click Save to apply the settings.
Once the production API connection has been setup, all orders will now have the shipping options provided by FedEx.