Adding a Keyword Flagging Filter Using Roundcube
This is a feature for using a filter to detect keywords and flag the message. This is useful for mailing lists and picking out the relevant messages to bring to my attention. This also implies that managesieve has been setup and configured for roundcube; that is outside the scope of this guide.
- Log into Roundcube and go to
- In the Filters section (not Filter Sets) click on the *+* icon to add a new filter
- Add a name in
- In the "For incoming mail": Change Subject to Body, keep contains, then add a keyword to detect
- In the "execute the following actions": Change Move message to to Add flags to message, then check the [X]flagged flag
- Click Save to apply the filter